Reflexology is based on the concept that our feet are a reflection of our body as a whole. By stimulating certain places (the reflex points) it is as if one were interacting “remotely” with all the other parts of the body (organs, systems, circulation and so on).
This is a “gentle” technique developed by Chris Stormer in South Africa in the 1980s and taught exclusively by Elske Miles. South African reflexology is characterised by a light, subtle and totally painless touch.
This highly specific touch allows the release of tensions on both physical and emotional levels, offering a state of profound relaxation conducive to homeostasis and self-healing of the body.
It is particularly suitable for sleep issues, stress, anxiety, depressive or emotional states, migraines and so on.
South African foot reflexology serves to:
- Bring about a state of profound relaxation, an overall well-being on both physical and mental levels.
- Relax tensions, work on nervous problems, stress and anxiety.
- Relieve pains linked to nervous tensions (headaches, high blood pressure)
- Release toxins
- Reinforce the immune system
- Improve digestion
- Improve blood circulation
- Help with sleep disorders and insomnia
- Rebalance the endocrine system: episodes of depression, sadness, excessive emotion, moods, poor self-esteem
Contraindications: not recommended in diagnosed cases of phlebitis or thrombosis.
These well-being massage techniques for non-therapeutic purposes are linked solely with relaxation and are not for medical purposes. It is important to consult your doctor before considering a massage if you are pregnant or suffer from some illness.
60′ : 70 euros